Alteryx is a leader in the Self-Service Data Analytics movement with a platform that can prep, blend, and analyze all of your data, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not the weeks that you may be used to.
Alteryx Designer In 20 Minutes
- Blend data from a wide variety of sources, including internal, third-party, and cloud-based data
- Analyze data with over 60 pre-built tools for predictive and spatial analytics, with no programming required
- mprove consistency in reporting and analysis through a repeatable workflow
- Share insights through reports, analytic apps or visualizations in Qlik, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI
Alteryx offers a drag and drop workflow environment for data blending and advanced analytics that helps analyst gain the insight they need in hours, not weeks. It does this through a wide range of tools that make accessing, preparing, analyzing, and outputting it faster and easier.
- Input/Output- Access data from locations such as on a local desktop, in a relational database, in the cloud, or third-party systems and deliver that data to a wide variety of formats and sources.
- Preparation- Ease the process of getting data ready for analysis or downstream processes with a set of drag and drop tools that eliminate the need for SQL coding and complex formulas.
- Join- Working with multiple sources of data doesn't need to be difficult.Blend multiple data sources regardless of the data structure and formats through a number of tools.
- Predictive – Get access to over 30 prepackaged tools of the most widely used procedures for predictive analytics, grouping, and forecasting to help analyst throughout the predictive analytics process.
- Spatial- Geospatial data can offer a wealth of information, take advantage of location based data to make more informed decisions and understand things like trade areas, drive-time analysis, and more.
- Investigation- Before a process or analysis takes place, analysts need to understand the details of the data before they can dive into to deeper analysis.
- Parse & Transform- Data comes in all shapes and formats and many times it needs to be restructured and re-shaped in order for the data to be analyzed- parsing and transformation tools help users change the data to the format they need for further analysis.
What Makes Alteryx Different?
- Repeatable Workflow
Automate time-consuming, manual data tasks, and adjust analytic queries easily
- No Coding
Drag & drop tools using an intuitive user interface to prep, blend, and analyze data
- Volume & Variety of Data
Process data from spreadsheets, data warehouses, cloud applications, and more
- Hours, Not Weeks
Get the answers you need without depending on others
- Advanced Analytics
Perform predictive, statistical, and spatial analytics in the same workflow
- Analytics at Scale
Customize, schedule and publish analytics for easy consumption